10 things to do in Strasbourg while at the ITS Congress
From June 19th to 22nd, Strasbourg will be hosting the 12th ITS* European Congress. While enjoying the many conferences or exhibitions on the programme, you will have the opportunity to discover or rediscover the European capital!
Have a go and experience mobility in Strasbourg by yourself!
Here are 10 things to do in Strasbourg while at the ITS Congress:
- Have a walk and discover Strasbourg’s World Heritage trademarks completing the “Grande Ile” Circuits proposed by “StrasMap”, the city’s own mobility app!
- Slide through the city using a Segway with One City Tours or Mobilboard;
- Visit the heart of the European Institutions on a Batorama river boat;
- Hop on a Vel’hop and bike between France and Germany along the 85-kilometre “Piste des forts” to discover 19 historical forts surrounding Strasbourg’s area;
- Take the brand new cross-border tram and go for a walk along the German shores of the Rhine and enjoy the History telling with the app “Ligne de Ville”!
- Go for an early-morning jog at the “Parc de l’Orangerie”;
- Taste French wine in a wine bar… on a boat!
- Freshen up kayaking in the river Ill;
- Visit the city enjoying gourmet breaks with the “Food Tours”;
- Use car-sharing facilities like Citiz and Yea to rent a car and leave the city to see the beauty of the surrounding vineyards!