B2B opportunities at the ITS European Congress
ERTICO – ITS Europe and Enterprise Europe Network from CCI Grand Est are organising a series of business-to-business (B2B) meetings during the 2017 ITS European Congress in Strasbourg where ITS stakeholders will have the opportunity to meet and discuss business with technological or business partners. The event will take place on Tuesday 20 June at the Strasbourg Conference Centre. This is a unique opportunity for all companies who decide to attend because:
- You will have the opportunity to meet with a wide spectrum of organisations (companies, local authorities, urban planning agencies, research centres, etc) interested in sharing new project ideas and finding collaboration within various ITS related topics such as ‘Next generation goods delivery’ and ‘connected and automated transport’.
- Business will have the opportunity to find out about tools and ideas that modern ITS organizations are developing or implementing.
- By thoroughly preparing beforehand business can optimize the benefits of attending the B2B meetings as you will be meeting with industry experts.
- Should you not participate in the Congress, you will have the possibility to visit the Congress with the same occasion. This will be a fantastic platform to gain access to new technologies, contacts, solutions and markets as well as promote your own services.
- The B2B meetings are free of charge for all participants. For visitors the cost of attending is 100Euro + Vat.
To attend the B2B meetings you can register online by clicking here. The deadline for registration is 9 June 2017. You will be able to choose your meetings before hand and will receive a personalised agenda in the week leading up to the Congress.
The event is organised with the support of Enterprise Europe Network Sector Group Automotive, Transport and Logistics.