Strasbourg, France, 19–22 June 2017. Europe's leading event for intelligent transport specialists.
The Eurométropole of Strasbourg and La Fabrique de la Cité are organising a seminar on 14 December on urban data and its role in mobility. This event is endorsed by Catherine Trautmann, Vice-President in charge of the economic strategy of the Eurométropole of Strasbourg. The event will be an opportunity to present also the next ITS European Congress held in Strasbourg.
Cities have progressively seized data produced on their territory, quickly identified as a new tool for observation and understanding of urban space as well as a lever for optimisation and innovation for local authorities and their partners. The mobility of people and goods, a strategic subject for city stakeholders, is an area conducive to initiatives taking advantage of data.
How can this new mobility make it possible to take renewed account of expectations and customs of urban dwellers? What are the future challenges related to the exploitation of urban data in the field of mobility (security, confidentiality, sharing)?
Catherine Trautmann will open the event. The panel will include:
– Matthew George, Chief Executive Officer of Bridj, first on-demand minibus service implemented in Boston and Kansas City
– Bruno Marzloff, Sociologist specialised in smart city and mobility, and Founder of the Groupe Chronos
– Start-ups as Pysae (passenger information service), Citiz (car-sharing service) and Padam (on demand commuting by minibuses)
– Bruno Lancia, Executive Director, Sixense, subsidiary of VINCI specialised in digital services and solutions
– Cécile Maisonneuve, President, La Fabrique de la Cité
– Chloë Voisin-Bormuth, Studies and Partnerships Manager, La Fabrique de la Cité
The full agenda can be downloaded here.
During this event, La Fabrique de la Cité will also present the in-house studies Citizen-centric urban data and Three scenarios to re-invent urban logistics.